Power Now! When turbo exhaust backpressure increases, the stock actuator prematurely blows off the seat, softening boost in the midrange and killing torque. With twice the diaphragm area and spring pressure of the stock wastegate, Banks BigHead Wastegate Actuator keeps the valve seated longer and achieves a higher peak boost, sooner.
At peak, BigHead opens the wastegate and holds its position, for precise boost control that gives you crisp acceleration and more mid-range pulling power.
Note: Does not fit 04.5-07 Cummins 325/600 engine.
BigHead Wastegate Actuator Kit for use with 2003-2004 Dodge 5.9L, 235-305hp
- Quick, Controlled Boost
- Produces massive torque right from idle
- Doubles stock's diaphragm area and spring pressure
- Keeps the valve seated longer achieving higher peak boost, sooner
- Crisp acceleration and more mid-range pulling power
- Fits Dodge 5.9L - 235/250/305-hp engine
- Will not work with 325-hp engine)
- 2003-2004 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Diesel
- 2003-2004 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Diesel
|MFG Original Sku||24331.00|
|Grouping Title||BigHead Wastegate Actuator Kit 2003-2004 Dodge 5.9L Banks Power|
|Last ASAP Update||2020-03-25 08:05:02|
|ASAP Category||Turbocharger Wastegate Actuator|