The new Extreme Country mud-terrain tire has been designed with a proven tread compound for excellent traction, responsive handling, even wear, longer life and a quieter ride. Delivers stability and responsive grip on irregular surfaces.
Heavy-duty carcass enhances sidewall strength, and wide outer tread voids and angled shoulder scallops provide better traction in mud and loose soil.
Offered in 25 popular sizes.
- Series Extreme Country
- Tire Size 35X12.50R17LT
- Side Wall Outlined White Letter
- E Mark E4-0031595
- Clean Oil Yes
- CCC Mark Yes
- I Mark 010146/2013
- Service Description 119Q
- Stamped Single Load Rating 119
- Speed Rating Q
- Rim Diameter 17.0 Inch
- Load Range D
- Ply Rating 8
- Measuring Rim Width 10
- Minimum Rim Width 8.5 inch
- Maximum Rim Width 11.0 Inch
- Stamped Max Single Imp Infl Pres 50
- Maximum Single Imperial Load 3000 Lb
- Inflated Overall Diameter IMP 34.76 Inch
- Infalted Section width IMP 12.7 Inch
- Inflated Tread Width IMP 9.8 Inch
Features and Benefits
- Proven compound with extra tread depth provides excellent traction and long life.
- Two-Ply Next Generation High Tensile (HT) Body Ply Cord enhances sidewall strength without adding weight, rolling resistance, heat buildup or ride harshness.
- Wide outer void and angled shoulder scallops provide ultimate off-road traction and self-cleaning ability.
- Tighter inner void/large surface area tread elements provide greater contact area for better handling and a quieter ride.
- The Exreme Country is mud and snow (M+S) rated.
|MFG Original Sku||90000031540.00|
|Grouping Title||Extreme Country Outlined White Letter Light Truck Radial Tire Dick Cepek|
|Last ASAP Update||2020-03-31 03:38:00|
|ASAP Category||Light Truck Radial Tire|